The Duromax XP10000EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator’s run time. With the XP10000EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator’s carburetor and will give you quick, reliable starts. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbecue. When the ambient temperature is under 40 degrees propane by nature contracts and the pressure within the cylinder is not powerful enough to push enough gas into the carburetor to start the engine. The solution to this is to start the engine on gasoline for a few minutes and then switch over to propane.
- Runs on regular gasoline or liquid propane, a convenient alternative choice during emergencies when gasoline is scarce
- Powerful 18 HP engine is able to accept high-wattage loads with ease
- Generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV
- Allows user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120 only with full power
- Equipped with low oil protection, AC and DC regulators and a spark arrestor, ensuring your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition
- Designed to allow anyone to start and operate with electric and recoil start