An efficient, yet powerful, push mower with a compact design and high wheels that makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The LC 121P features three cutting modes; collection, mulch and side discharge.
- 163cc Briggs & Stratton Ready Start no prime, no start engine delivers reliable startups, and the Just Check & Add feature ensures you’ll never have to change the engine oil
- 9-position height adjustment allows you to change the cutting height to easily cut grass, weeds and overgrowth
- Sealed ball-bearing wheels ensure the mower rolls smoothly, and the 11-inch rear wheels make it easy to push over small to medium-sized flat yards
- 21-in blade allows you to cut more in one pass, so you spend less time doing yard work
- Foldable handle offers easy, space-saving storage, perfect for sheds and smaller spaces and •Overmolded comfort grip handle provides added comfort and control